The powder formula needs to go through a process for preparation which is also on the label at the back of the bottle;
This is the original priority essiac formula. The process requires these steps as follows:
- Put 88 oz. of water in stainless steel pot (preferred)
- Add 1 bottle (1.5 oz.) of Essiac to the water and stir.
- Bring the Essiac to a rolling boil with lid on pot, then reduce to simmer for 10 minutes
- Remove pot from stove and leave covered for four hours.
- Bring pot back on stove, bring to rolling boil, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Let Essiac cool down and pour contents into sterilized jars, which must have good tight lids.
- Jars are then put in fridge and ready for use the next day.
- Due to some evaporation during process, should have approx. 75 oz. To 80 oz. of Essiac.
seven days a week
Certified Money Orders
For adults, take 2 fl. Oz. to 3 fl. Oz (60-90 ml) two to three times daily, one hour before or after meals. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
Contains no other ingredients.
Not to be taken during pregnancy, by nursing mothers or by children under 10 years of age. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. TAMPER RESISTANT; DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Servings Per Container 9-18
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Rene Caisse's picture
Rene Caisse's signature